Welcome to our website. The website (www.silveyfleet.co.uk)(our “website”) is operated by Thomas Silvey Limited. References in these Terms (“terms”) to “we”, “our”, “the Company” or “us” are references to Thomas Silvey Limited. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 00360933 and have our registered office at Building A, St. James Court, Great Park Road, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS32 4QJ.
We refer in these terms to “you”, “your” or “the Customer”, which means a user or viewer of our website. These terms set out the rules for using our website.
Please read these terms carefully before you start using our website. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms so that you can look at them later.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, suspend or amend our website and any comparison or other services we provide through our website without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our website or any services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Our website is directed to users residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- By using this website, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- When using our website, you must comply with any conditions or policies regarding acceptable use that we notify to you.
- You may use our website only for lawful purposes.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Copy or Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. You must not use any of our registered trademarks used on our website, without our permission.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Contracts for the supply of goods or services formed through our website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are detailed when you apply for our goods and services.
- The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We will not be liable for anything such as, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of profits and any other associated loss.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales, with English Court Jurisdiction.
If you decide, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you, knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them
If you are applying for one of our products and/or services on the website, you may complete the online registration process by clicking on the relevant buttons and providing us with true, accurate, current and complete information about you/the customer. You will need to submit various details including your name and email address and choose a password and a username.
You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of or failure to store any messages and other communications or other content maintained or transmitted by the website. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
We may revise these terms at any time by amending this page or website details. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our website.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, or if you wish to make a complaint, please contact us via email on: email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our website.