Job Title: Sales Apprentice
Location: Bradley Stoke, Bristol
What Can Silvey Fleet Offer YOU?
- A progressive role, with the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- Achievable targets and an uncapped commission structure
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An environment where you are supported, recognised, valued and rewarded
- Private medical and dental care
- Hybrid location option – part home part office
- Death in service
- Company Pension Scheme
Who Are Silvey Fleet?
- We are the 3rd largest reseller of fuel cards AND the first to offer an Electric Vehicle solution
- We have been awarded Gold standard by Investors in People and are now aiming for Platinum!
- We are a growing, progressive business with an eye on the future
- We are CarbonNeutral and support local charities, as well as national ones
- We enable each and every employee to forge their own path within the business.
About The Role
Calling out to new leads and exploring their fleet requirements over the phone, to include fuel card and fleet management. Proposing a suitable network and pricing structure to convert the leads into accounts by completing an application form. Using our CRM system to manage your pipeline and set activities. Communicating via telecommunications and email. Collaborating across all departments to build strong working relationships with all employees
If you require a full job description, further information or wish to apply for the position please send your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to careers