Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Head Office, Bradley Stoke, Bristol
What Can Silvey Fleet Offer YOU?
- A progressive role, with the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- Achievable targets and an uncapped commission structure
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra ad hoc incentive days
- An environment where you are supported, recognised, valued and rewarded
Who Are Silvey Fleet?
- We are the 3rd largest reseller of fuel cards AND the first to offer an Electric Vehicle solution
- We have been awarded Gold standard by Investors in People and are now aiming for Platinum!
- We are a growing, progressive business with an eye on the future
- We are Carbon Neutral and support local charities, as well as national ones
- We enable every employee to forge their own path within the business.
Main purpose of role
You will be responsible for delivering the commercial results in line with new business strategy and ongoing commercial targets. The focus of this role will be to generate new opportunities through actively identifying our target clients, grow the prospect list with large private sector businesses and public sector opportunities, you will be accountable for producing results which meet and exceed set targets.
- Manage the development, creation and delivery of bids, proposals and tenders, working in partnership with other internal resources
- Review and interpret customer requirements and ensure that bids and tenders meet these requirements at optimum benefit to the business
- Ensure that bids and tenders are fully costed to accurately reflect operational and technical bid content and that meet business targets and strategy
- Support the wider team in bidding best practice, ensure effective management and preparation of all reviews so that all stakeholders are briefed appropriately and share best practice
- Consistently deliver against business targets
- Present solutions to customers, both face to face and via Teams
- Management of the full sales cycle from lead identification through to closing.
- Generate your own leads and appointments through telemarketing, email, social and networking channels
- Effective handover management of customers to the Operations and Account Management teams