As part of the telesales team you will be responsible for introducing our fuel card products to new customers. We offer a supportive environment designed to help you reach your goals.
Main Purpose of Job
The generation of new fuel card customers through telesales is vital. As part of the telesales team your role is to call business owners and fleet managers to introduce Silvey Fleet products to them and provide a cost-effective fuel card solution to them for fuelling their fleet. Full training and ongoing support is provided alongside an amazing commission structure that is totally uncapped.
- Call new business to establish and develop relationships with the aim to convert them into customers.
- Ensure all KPI’S are achieved on a weekly/daily basis.
- Send weekly pricing communication to potential customers
- Assist credit control to gain information they require from Prospects/Customers to have an account open or to increase credits limits etc.
- Ensure all new customers start drawing at the expected volume
- Ensure all follow- up procedures to all potential customers are correctly maintained within the specified time scales.
- Ensure competitor information is recorded and is kept updated with information which is as accurate as possible.
- To carry out any ad hoc tasks as required from time to time.
- Develop relationships with key customers, recognising their diversity, in seeking to add value to the services provided.
- Ensure all contact is of the highest standard.
- Build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships.
- Ensure all systems are updated with accurate and up to date information.
- To handle all customer enquiries in a professional manner.
- To participate in any special project work as required.
- All tasks to be undertaken with adherence to company policy and quality system procedures.
- To contribute to the growth of the fuel card business through the provision of a high quality service to customers.
- Maximise every opportunity to generate added value to the business through the promotion of additional products and services
Employer of Choice
- Actively seek to further your knowledge and skills and improve your personal performance
- Participate fully in the company appraisal process so that your views are recognised and training needs and aspirations can be understood and wherever possible supported.
- Actively promote and work in support of the Silvey values.
Actively contribute to the achievement of the fuel card business budgeted margins and volumes.
Educated to GCSE grade C level or higher.
Back to Careers
- Excellent communication skills being able to communicate with people of all levels.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to be persuasive and the ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure.
- A positive attitude towards staff, customers, suppliers and prospects.
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as in consultation with colleagues in a positive and harmonious manner
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes in the working environment.